Epic Spell Wars 2 clarification.

Gang Bang-a-gong = Pay 2 blood once per round during initiative to deal damage to target foe.
    May i know do we choose any target? Random target? Or the target that one of our spell component aims?

Idol of Magic Pussy = Take the Standee.
    If one gets a treasure, when can he use it? During initiative or immediately? Because i might be getting this treasure during foes' initiative, so do i grab the standee immediately or when my initiative starts? I am guessing initiative, correct me if i am wrong.
    And am i able to take the standee every round my initiative starts? Or only once a game?

Double-headed Ding-donger= If you reverse one direction on a card/component, reverse them all.
    Meaning, if i reverse just once in that turn, all my directions during that turn are reversed?

Hope to hear soon.

Gang Bang> Choose any foe.

Idol of MP> You just take the Standee once, when you gain the Treasure. You can use the Treasure even during another player's Initiative, though most are spell-related and will only help you during your Initiative.

Double DD> It works on a per card basis. Reversing one card doesn't reverse all of your cards. "Reverse them all" means if the card has 2 lefts and a right on it, they all reverse, so then you would have 2 rights and a left.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

So technically magic pussy treasure card can only be used once, right?

Right.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D