Multiverse Box big enough?

With the announcement today of the new sets (Rebirth and Crisis 4), I'm worried the Multiverse Box won't have enough room to hold everything as well as the oversized heroes. Has the dev team tested to see if there's enough space?

If you bring it down to only the necessary number of starters, kicks, and weaknesses and don't use sleeves, it should all fit. But since most players tend to sleeve their stuff you might have to something like a monster box. The cheapo white ones the game stores usually keep mass amounts of CCG cards in. If you've got the budget, you could look into one of those guys that do custom wooden deckboxes.

To create some additional space, maybe they could make a box that holds the big Super-Hero and Super Villain cards.

Quote Originally Posted by N-Finite View Post
    To create some additional space, maybe they could make a box that holds the big Super-Hero and Super Villain cards.
    Second this. Take my money!

Would be nice to also see some sleeves that are big enough for the Super Hero and Super villain cards

If at some point they make a second product of this type I would like it to have a section wide enough for the over-sized cards to stand up like the normal sized cards.

honestly the multiverse box in my opinion is way to big to just carry around anyways, I really wish Crypt would make the long boxes like the ones you get with magic, or like the old L5R box im using now. they allow me to fit more games in my case. if I lugged around that box with my other games I would have to pack everything in my PACK 1520 miniature case I cant take that to perkins on Saturday night. :P

Mayday Games has some sleeves that I use for the Main Characters (i.e. the large 'oversized' Super Villain/Heroes). I'd like if they were 1mm wider, but as is they work well enough. I'd say they bow the card up about 1% or so, which is barely noticeable and doesn't really effect much.

https://www.maydaygames.com/collecti...emium-sleeves/