adventure time card wars 2018

are you no longer printing new products for it

how do you judge the number of eyes on a card in relation to cyclops effect

We are no longer printing new products. Just reprinting old stuff these days.

You count the number of single eye looking things in the art. Not pairs of eyes. It's up to the players to agree on the count.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

the game needs more new products and organized play!!!

here in Chile there is a lot of people playing the game.

Hello Chile!
    Glad to hear the game is popular there.

This is the last year for the show, so it is unlikely that more products will be coming out.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Hello.
    I am a big fan of card wars and i want to find people that can play card wars with me.
    How can I do it?

Ask your local game store (one that sells the game) to host an ATCW night. Not a tournament, just a get-together for the local players to get together. That might work.

Most players have a few decks with them and teach others to play. You don't need to find other players, you just need people willing to give it a try.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Hi there, I wanted to ask this but didn't think I should put out a separate thread for it since it isn't a major issue.
    I managed to read an article here that offered a link to a PDF format for the nicelands tiles (around 3 years back) and also it had an additional link to the other landscape tiles but the link is dead and you can only get the nicelands tiles now. Is there any way you can revive the pdf links to the other landscape tiles? It never occured to me that maybe due to long term and frequent use of the cardboard tiles that come with the collector packs that I might want a backup substitute for the tiles in case something bad happens to them.
    I'm a casual but frequent player and I managed to order the last 2 released packs in the product line recently. By the way, is the battle mat exclusive only to the card wars later released official guide book or can you put out a link for a pdf format for that too?

That link has been fixed, so you can now download the other tile types.

That playmat was exclusive, so we aren't able to post it.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Alright! Sweeeet! Thank you for reviving the link and the battle mat clarification. I really enjoy the game and currently teaching my niece to play it too. Kinda bittersweet that it's ending but kinda glad that you released plenty of collectors packs and add ons but not so much that it would overwhelm a moderate collector. I'd much prefer to see it through to the end than it being abruptly cancelled or just discontinued. Much appreciated for all the help.