So about Adventure Time Card Wars...

In regards to this game and the fact you have mentioned you are done with it and/or its on a very long hiatus-
    Does this have to do with it's poor sales? Or is there just a lack of ideas in terms of card design? Or is just a mix of both?

Because if it's the former, then it's completely understandable.

But if its the latter- and this is just my two cents on things/I dont mean to try and sound like an elitist- I'm just a Card Wars enthusiast-
    There are some areas within the game itself that I personally feel that could be improved on.
    An example of this would be Icylands as a whole. You seem to have established ideas on how you want each Landscape to function, in regards to the individual cards that belong to them, and are all very well rounded. But the exception is that Icylands just feels really weak. They can freeze Landscapes, but this gimmick is easily dealt with due to the fact each Landscape has it's own method of easily drawing several cards at once; Blue Plains can also easily be played with anything- in this case it essentially gives every Landscape access to Gnome Snot- which makes the Discard side effect of Frozen landscapes rather ineffective.
    Feedman for days

We didn't stop due to sales or lack of ideas. The show is ending and we have enough product out there for the fans.
    In fact, we still print some of the Collector's Pack to this day due to demand.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    In fact, we still print some of the Collector's Pack to this day due to demand.
    Any chance I can convince you to at least make a new Hero pack? Even if it would just be a whole new 5-10 Hero cards?
    I mean, yes, this sounds a little desperate, and I know the audience for them is really niche- but given the fact there is still demand for them; surely you could throw us a bone?

You could, for example, make cards out of Marshall Lee and Prince Gumball; I'm also aware that the show is ending/has ended/etc, but come on- You made Fionna and Cake as cards; so why not include a few more from that "gender-swap" episode?

....Please?
    Feedman for days

Sadly, we won't be making any new product. For the average ATCW consumer, there is enough out there.
    Since you are an ATCW superfan, feel free to make up some designs for the characters you like and post them here for others to enjoy.
    If you aren't good with graphics, just post the text.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    Sadly, we won't be making any new product. For the average ATCW consumer, there is enough out there.
    Fair enough.

And my apologies if I came off as rude or anything.
    Feedman for days

You did not. I appreciate the enthusiasm!
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D