Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Promos

Quote Originally Posted by Bladecom View Post
    Hey, trying to get a handle on what the Promos are for Epic Spell Wars.

I know there were suppose to be 4 first print promos, but I'm not sure which ones they are, they didn't seem to be packaged separately like previous promos.

I saw Abraca-Labrador + Hocous Porkus, and Cthulhu was part of a Launch kit or Tournament kit.

Also I'm a bit confused on that card you posted earlier, the Wild Root Dancer, what set/game was that designed for in Cerberus.
    The Four Promos in the box are Familiars for Wizards that have been in the original card game (one from each set).
    Poof the Gay Cloud
    Saint Stinkus
    Horny Hank, Party Demon
    Lord Squeakers, Esq
    They all have the PROMO tag at the bottom of the card. The Wizards they belong to are not in the box.

The Juice is an Event exclusive promo Familiar for Studd Spellslammer. They come together.

Wild Root Dancer was the Volunteer Promo for 2019. He is not meant for each particular set, but could be played in any.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Runt of the Litter
    Hi! I'm interested in Batman ninja Gorilla Grodd promo. Why don't you send to Spain?

Is the Grodd promo included with the set or do I need to order it separately?

I just got my �� Grodd from the Cryptozoic E store.

Are you guys done with releasing promos on the BGG store and just releasing them here now?