Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Promos

The BGG market has some Black Lightnings for sale and it looks like there are some other promos that have gone up recently on eBay.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

I don't see the Black Lightning card on sale, do you have a link by any chance?

If there were Black Lightnings, they didn't come from us. Not for several months.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

It was mentioned that Black Lightning was at the BGG Market -- not the BGG Store.

Quote Originally Posted by Carthain View Post
    It was mentioned that Black Lightning was at the BGG Market -- not the BGG Store.
    Yes, there was one on ebay at the time of the post (I think by the same member). IIRC we're looking at fall-ish for it to be in the store (correct me if I'm wrong).

Matt, I noticed the BGG store version of Vixen appears to be a 3rd style print, namely the DC logo in the top right is filled.

Is there plans to make changes or reprint Crossover 5 in that style as well?

No plans to change any logos on pack/box reprints.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

would like to know the same

Hey Matt,

Wanted to confirm these are the only promos for 2016/2017, working on updating the info for BGG and such.

link: https://imgur.com/a/ca3XQDa

Also for the 2016 CZE Volunteer, was the idea that you would get 1 added to the main deck per player/volunteer?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladecom View Post
    Hey Matt,

Wanted to confirm these are the only promos for 2016/2017, working on updating the info for BGG and such.

link: https://imgur.com/a/ca3XQDa

Also for the 2016 CZE Volunteer, was the idea that you would get 1 added to the main deck per player/volunteer?
    Are you just talking about Volunteer promos?
    There was also female version of the 2016 Vol, but no different. Other than that, those are it.
    The idea was you could add as many as you can get your hands on (up to 4).
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D