Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Promos

Thanks to Crypto for releasing these. It was getting so costly to build new cubes for tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by gerrymul View Post
    FYI, BGG Store just got stock of Martian Manhunter, Kid Flash, Starfire, and Skitter oversize heroes, along with the Gotham City Docks location promo. They also still have Vixen and Felix Faust.
    https://boardgamegeekstore.com/searc...1&q=cryptozoic
    They advertised this on their Facebook page tonight. I grabbed all 7 and felt great about finally getting a Martian Manhunter to go with the base set.

Thanks for the heads up. Purchased five Skitters for myself and my comrades for their sets. So happy to get them before the damned eBay scalpers scoop them all up and sell them for $25 each.

In addition to the batch they added a month ago , some time in the last week or so they added Rick and Morty: Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind Deck-Building Game - Promo Rick.

I take it is completely out of the question to get a Blanka, Mecha-Naruto, or Volunteer promo releases. Will there ever be a rerelease of the Cartoon Network promos?

Quote Originally Posted by CSManiac33 View Post
    I take it is completely out of the question to get a Blanka, Mecha-Naruto, or Volunteer promo releases. Will there ever be a rerelease of the Cartoon Network promos?
    Doubtful on those.
    The Volunteer promos are just for the Volunteers, by the way.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Will bane or joker be released on the bgg store?

Quote Originally Posted by offpurp View Post
    Will bane or joker be released on the bgg store?
    They have been on there. Joker was up for many months. Bane has been up a couple of times, but for not as long.
    It is possible that one or both come back at some point, but no promises can be made.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Okay, thanks for the response. I joined dc late but I'm trying to collect every card.

Its more expensive but check ebay sometimes you can get the cards there if they arent on the bgg store. I wouldn't for Joker though, the cheapest it is on there right now is 40 bucks
    Last edited by shadowking01; 09-10-2018 at 07:36 AM.