Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Promos

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    Whoa! I totally missed that Gypsy went up sale on BGG E-store.
    That's why I signed up for e-mail notifications from BGG Store. Every time one comes in I check to see if any of the promos are included in the new inventory. I did post here right after I ordered copies for my friends and me.

Hey Matt, Gypsy and Forager were basically Promos for Crossover 6 and 7. Any chance of getting Promos for the previous Crossovers in future tournament kits?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladecom View Post
    Hey Matt, Gypsy and Forager were basically Promos for Crossover 6 and 7. Any chance of getting Promos for the previous Crossovers in future tournament kits?
    Hm.. Rogues never did get a promo...
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Possible.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Matt,

Has Forager ever been on BGG? Should we expect it later this year? (Thanks in advance)

Quote Originally Posted by matos614 View Post
    Matt,

Has Forager ever been on BGG? Should we expect it later this year? (Thanks in advance)
    It has not. It is featured with the next OP kit that is just now ready for stores to order.
    It may or may not make it onto BGG this year. Can't say for sure yet.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

So a question regarding promotional materials. My FLGS in Vancouver Canada claims to have problems getting a hold of promos through their distributor. In light of some information flowing about the Rebirth set and a 'Scenario 0," what are the chances of there being direct support to stores or of fans being able to get copies of this directly?

Quote Originally Posted by gerrymul View Post
    So a question regarding promotional materials. My FLGS in Vancouver Canada claims to have problems getting a hold of promos through their distributor. In light of some information flowing about the Rebirth set and a 'Scenario 0," what are the chances of there being direct support to stores or of fans being able to get copies of this directly?
    It is a retailer exclusive program, only through PSI. If your Canadian store doesn't deal with PSI, I suspect their CA Distributor does, and can get them if they try.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    It has not. It is featured with the next OP kit that is just now ready for stores to order.
    It may or may not make it onto BGG this year. Can't say for sure yet.
    Hey Matt, do you happen to know what the CZE Item Code will be for the upcoming OP Kit? I want to make sure my FLGS has the right info to order. Also, if you know the item codes for the Rebirth and Batman: Ninja launch kits that would be great as well. Thanks!
    Last edited by BenJazz; 03-01-2019 at 08:30 PM.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BenJazz View Post
    Hey Matt, do you happen to know what the CZE Item Code will be for the upcoming OP Kit? I want to make sure my FLGS has the right info to order. Also, if you know the item codes for the Rebirth and Batman: Ninja launch kits that would be great as well. Thanks!
    2019 Q1 OP Kit 1 Forager- FOOPKT
    Batman Ninja Launch Kit- BNLNCHKT

Rebirth kit doesn't have a code yet. Batman Ninja has a code, but we aren't soliciting that one yet, since the release is later in the year.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D