Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Promos

Great! Thank you Matt for the information.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Maybe i'm a little lost as i usually order online, what's an OP Kit? Also even if not this year, but eventually will Forager make it to BGG (im a completist and thats the only promo i dont have)

Quote Originally Posted by matos614 View Post
    Maybe i'm a little lost as i usually order online, what's an OP Kit? Also even if not this year, but eventually will Forager make it to BGG (im a completist and thats the only promo i dont have)
    On OP Kit is an Organized Play Kit that hobby stores can order from PSI Distributors. It gives you info on hosting events, 12-13 promo cards, a playmat, and a poster to advertise it in your store. Only stores can order it.

Yes, Forager will make it to the BGG E-store possibly at the end of the year or soon after.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

If anyone has a lead on the Gandalf Promos from the Two Towers, I would appreciate a heads up. It's the last promo that I can't seem to hunt down and it just feels wrong to not have Gandalf in the set. Direct messages are welcome as well. Thanks for any help that you guys can give.

Any Spoilers on what the Volunteer Promos are for 2019?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladecom View Post
    Any Spoilers on what the Volunteer Promos are for 2019?
    The 2019 card is a 3-cost card that some of you might have seen before.
    Last edited by Matt_Hyra; 05-08-2019 at 02:48 PM.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    The 2019 card is a 3-cost card that some of you might have seen before.
    Neat!

See you at Gen Con!
    Last edited by Matt_Hyra; 05-08-2019 at 02:48 PM.
    Champion of the Black Flame CZEV #451
    Touchweiners!!!!!!

I cannot find any information on the Cryptozoic site about the Event kits.... The new forager one was sold out from my stores distributors before they or I even heard it was happening.... (they also do not use PSI, so there is the added challenge of getting it from a second hand distributor, GTS in this case I think....)

Where are the details about these events being posted? Am I missing a part of the Cryptozoic website? Is it only on the PSI site? Are the events on a standardized cycle, so we just know when to look for them? Could there be a mailing list?

Quote Originally Posted by beank View Post
    I cannot find any information on the Cryptozoic site about the Event kits.... The new forager one was sold out from my stores distributors before they or I even heard it was happening.... (they also do not use PSI, so there is the added challenge of getting it from a second hand distributor, GTS in this case I think....)

Where are the details about these events being posted? Am I missing a part of the Cryptozoic website? Is it only on the PSI site? Are the events on a standardized cycle, so we just know when to look for them? Could there be a mailing list?
    PSI distributes the flyers announcing the kits to about 5000 game stores. We don't put them on a public mailing list, as we don't have a 5000 stores email list. There isn't a standard cycle.

Some news outlets also pick it up:

https://icv2.com/articles/news/view/...ets-new-op-kit

PSI has 189 kits in stock still, so anyone who says they can't get them isn't trying. Have the store call PSI directly, and if they can't order them direct, PSI will at least be able to tell them where they can.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Do we have any new DC DBG promos releasing soon?

Any plans for more Supervillain characters?

Is a Batman Beyond expansion a possibility?