Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    1. Oh, so the creatures adjacent to the Cool Dog can attack but will still take damage when attacking. When it is the opponent's turn, the creatures adjacent to the Cool Dog are readied and do not take damage while also not attacking. Is that right?

2. Scratch that previous question concerning the Ancient Scholar and the Schoolhouse. What happens if you FLOOP the Schoolhouse and the card you chose from the discard pile is the Pig and the opponent's landscape in that lane isn't a Cornfield? Do get to draw again or does the effect get cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_Chow View Post
    1. Oh, so the creatures adjacent to the Cool Dog can attack but will still take damage when attacking. When it is the opponent's turn, the creatures adjacent to the Cool Dog are readied and do not take damage while also not attacking. Is that right?
    Yes.
    Also, your Creatures ready on your turn, not your opponent's turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_Chow View Post
    2. Scratch that previous question concerning the Ancient Scholar and the Schoolhouse. What happens if you FLOOP the Schoolhouse and the card you chose from the discard pile is the Pig and the opponent's landscape in that lane isn't a Cornfield? Do get to draw again or does the effect get cancelled?
    The effect would be cancelled. You don't draw again.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

1. So they are still exhausted even when they can't do damage?

2. But does the creature above the Schoolhouse get to Floop? I'm also aware that if you want to, you can Floop creatures like the Ancient Scholar and Dragon Claw even if their Floop abilities are currently unusable, like there being no Rainbow Cards in the discard pile or all the lanes have been occupied so you can't change the lanes of any of your creatures. My question is, does that apply to the creature above the Schoolhouse too? For example, I Floop the Schoolhouse and I draw a Dragon Claw from the discard pile and all of my lanes have been occupied, can the creature above the Schoolhouse still Floop?(Assuming it doesn't already have a Floop ability already.)

I also have a few more questions in mind. I'm sorry, I just want to play the game right. Anyways:

3. If I have 3 Cornfield Landscapes and I use the Corn Scepter spell on a full-health Nice Ice Baby(which has a base 2 health), does the extra damage go to my opponent?

4. Can I not use the abilities of creatures with effects that say you MAY do it? For example, I flooped my Dragon Claw and there is no other Flooped creature in my lanes. I put down the Psionic Architect and don't ready the Dragon Claw as the effect says that I MAY ready a Flooped creature when Psionic Architect enters play, as it suggests I don't have to.

Thank you so much for answering.

1. No. I thought you were talking about the creatures next to Cool Dog. The opposing creatures don't exhaust, as they can't attack.

2. If a Floop ability uses the word TARGET, then you must have a legal target to be able to use it. If it doesn't use the word TARGET, you may Floop to avoid attacking.

3. No, it just overkills the Baby.

4. Right, you don't have to.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

1. No, I meant my own creatures in the opponent's turn after attacking in my turn.

2. Ok, so basically, I don't get to Floop the creature above the Schoolhouse if I draw The Pig and the opponent's landscape in this lane is not a Cornfield, or if I draw Big Foot and there is no landscape for me to flip over, I can't Floop the creature above the Schoolhouse. But I can for those that don't say target. Is that right?

3&4. Thank you.

5. Can you teleport a Flooped Creature or make it change lanes with Dragon Claw or Woad Mobile Home? Or do they need to be ready for me to do it?

6. Can I cast spells on the first turn? I know I can't attack if I go first, but spells like Gnome Snot don't do damage, meaning that I can use it, right? And also, what about spells that actually do damage like Field of Nightmares? Can I use that on the first turn?

7. What happens if I bring out Cornataur on the first turn? There's no combat, but does the effect of bringing out Cornataur still apply? I'm assuming that the effect still applies, but I just wanted to make sure.

1. Ok
    2. That is right.
    3&4. Sure
    5. They can be Flooped.
    6. Yes and yes
    7. Yes
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

1. So, your creatures are still in the exhausted state during your opponent's turn even if they can't do damage?

2. I'm aware that I can use spells even if I don't get to use the effect, like using Teleport even though there isn't any empty lanes, therefore not being able to use its effect. My question is, can I CHOOSE whether or not I want to use the effect? For example, I cast Teleport on my creature and I still have empty lanes, but I decide to not use the effect and not move my creature. Is this eligible?

3. I have a Husker Knight that has taken 7 damage. My opponent Floops The Pig to flip over one of my Cornfield Landscapes. The Husker Knight's defense drps from 8 to 6. Where does that extra damage go? Is it the same with the Corn Scepter overkilling the Nice Ice Baby? I also assume this scenario would also apply to creatures above the Celestial Castle, taking more damage than its base health and having Archer Dan destroy the Celestial Castle.

3. Can the Legion of Earlings return Flooped Creatures back to their owner's hand?

4. When the Field Reaper moves your opponent's creature into your lane, does said creature go into your discard pile or the owner's?

5. When Field Reaper moves a Flooped Creature to your lane, is it immediately readied? If so, am I allowed to immediately use its Flooped effect if I can use it? If it doesn't ready, does it fight?

Thank you for being patient with my questions.

1. Your Creatures exhaust to attack.. They don't ready during your opponent's turn. Doesn't have anything to do with whether or not they have been attacked.

2. You can only choose if the card reads MAY. Also, if it doesn't say "to another Lane" then you can choose the Lane they are in.

3. Yes

4. Owner's

5. No. Since it doesn't ready, it doesn't fight.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

1. Then what happens during the second player's first turn? For example, I go first and I put a creature on a lane. My opponent then also puts a creature in that lane and exhausts it to attack my creature. Do I have to exhaust my creature?

Thanks for the other ones, here's one more. Sorry if I've been asking too much and I also see that you either stayed up to or woke up at 3 o'clock in the morning to answer my question. Either that or you couldn't sleep or are having a rough night. Either way, thanks for your help.

2. What happens when the Spirit Tower brings a Flooped creature to your side? Is it the same with the Field Reaper situation? Also, can I replace the creature that is brought in by the Spirit Tower, either activated or Flooped? If I can, I assume that it is returned to the owner's discard pile?

Sorry for the long question, just wanted to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    Yes.
    Also, your Creatures ready on your turn, not your opponent's turn.

The effect would be cancelled. You don't draw again.
    Thanks for the answers! Had pretty the same questions, luckily found this thread and figured everything out.