Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_Chow View Post
    1. Then what happens during the second player's first turn? For example, I go first and I put a creature on a lane. My opponent then also puts a creature in that lane and exhausts it to attack my creature. Do I have to exhaust my creature?
    A defending Creature does not exhaust.

2. What happens when the Spirit Tower brings a Flooped creature to your side? Is it the same with the Field Reaper situation? Also, can I replace the creature that is brought in by the Spirit Tower, either activated or Flooped? If I can, I assume that it is returned to the owner's discard pile?

Sorry for the long question, just wanted to make sure.
    With Spirit Tower, it readies whether it was Flooped or Exhausted. Yes, it is returned to the owner's discard pile.
    Last edited by Matt_Hyra; 10-17-2018 at 10:06 AM.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

1. Ok, thank you.

2. So if it is activated, I can replace it, but if it's Flooped, I can't replace it. Is that right? If it is, the spirit tower is quite useful in that sense.

3. Can you explain to me Patchy the Pumpkin's Floop ability?

2. You may only replace ready Creatures.

3. How many Cornfields do you control? You can Floop him to deal that many targets 1 damage each (max 1 dmg each). So if you control 3 Cornfields, you can deal 1 damage to 3 different Creatures.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

When replacing a creature, does the leave play effect of the creature that is going to be replaced activate first, or does the enter play effect of the replacing creature activate first?

When replacing a creature, does the leave play effect of the creature that is going to be replaced activate first, or does the enter play effect of the replacing creature activate first?
    The leaves play happens first, as you must make room for the new Creature.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

With the Heavenly Gazer's Floop ability, do I get to choose the spell or is it random? If it's random, then it should say it on the card.

With the Heavenly Gazer's Floop ability, do I get to choose the spell or is it random? If it's random, then it should say it on the card.
    Not random. If it is supposed to be random, it will say. You have to show what you place, btw.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D