Question Felix Faust Level 2 - DC Confrontations

Trying to determine the order of play for this card. Level 2 says player may choose left or right and each player must pass a card from their hand in that direction. Does the resolve order matter for this card, or is it immediate for all players? For example, do I wait for the player who initiated the action to add his/her card to my hand before I choose my card, or does each player choose and pass simultaneously? May seem like a small thing, but it does make a big difference and the order is not apparent.

Everyone does so simultaneously. You have to choose a card from those in your hand when the player triggers this ability.

Speaking of Felix Faust isn't he kind of over-powered?

Even if you get the worst possible starter hand of two punches and three vulnerabilities he can still add a weakness to boost himself up to four so a decent card can still be affordable.

I understand the idea is that without destroying them the starters and weaknesses will muck up the players deck but my friend was able to consistently use it without too many dead turns.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Manta View Post
    Speaking of Felix Faust isn't he kind of over-powered?

Even if you get the worst possible starter hand of two punches and three vulnerabilities he can still add a weakness to boost himself up to four so a decent card can still be affordable.

I understand the idea is that without destroying them the starters and weaknesses will muck up the players deck but my friend was able to consistently use it without too many dead turns.
    He can be, yes. Played a game where Faust bought Cold Breath on turn one. That was pretty much game over.