Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Runt of the Litter
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Wolverhampton, England, UK
    Posts
    10

    RIVALS: Green Lantern vs Sinestro (Real?)

    Is this a real upcoming release?

    I saw some great box art and pre-order.

    Is there a street-date?

  2. #2
    Cryptozoic Employee Matt_Hyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,063
    No street date, yet, but it is real.
    It will be out in Q4 of this year.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

  3. #3
    Will the cards in this set have the character symbols on them like Confrontations?

  4. #4
    Cryptozoic Employee Matt_Hyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,063
    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuthorJr View Post
    Will the cards in this set have the character symbols on them like Confrontations?
    Yes.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

  5. #5
    Runt of the Litter
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Wolverhampton, England, UK
    Posts
    10
    Hi Matt, thanks for the reply.

    What great news! I need to pull my finger out and buy Confrontations.

    If GLvS does well, could we expect more Rivals sets to bolster the Confrontations line up?

  6. #6
    Cryptozoic Employee Matt_Hyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,063
    Quote Originally Posted by KALofKRYPTON View Post
    Hi Matt, thanks for the reply.

    What great news! I need to pull my finger out and buy Confrontations.

    If GLvS does well, could we expect more Rivals sets to bolster the Confrontations line up?
    That could happen.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

  7. #7
    Runt of the Litter
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Wolverhampton, England, UK
    Posts
    10
    Brilliant!

    Some obvious bankable sets could be:
    Shazam vs Black Adam
    Flash vs Reverse Flash
    Swamp Thing vs Anton Arcane

    Would a crossover sized expansion series be viable?

    Something like Villain packs to use with Rivals/Confrontations heroes; 'Superman Rivals Villain Pack': containing 9/12/15 cards for Braniac & Zod, plus a Rivals deck for each villain to use with the Superman Confrontations cards. Something like that for Batman could work well too I think.

  8. #8
    Honestly im surprised there wasn't a full 8-character confrontation set around the emotional spectrum.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tschudy View Post
    Honestly im surprised there wasn't a full 8-character confrontation set around the emotional spectrum.
    Give it some time...
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •