Can I mixed multiple Crossover decks as a main deck (Without Base)

I dont like the idea of mixing the main deck of base sets to play the crossovers.

Can i mixed a bunch of cross over and form a main deck

There's nothing to stop you. I wouldn't recommend it, though. We tried it and it just didn't flow as smoothly as a base set.

Why don't you want to mix a crossover into a base set anyway?

The separating of decks is cumbersome and also you will still play largely the base set, which is something I want to get away from.
    Last edited by kser; 05-31-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Separating the crossovers out of the main deck only takes a couple of minutes at the end, it's not that time consuming IMO.

Would also recommend against playing *just* the crossovers mashed together. The mechanics between them are vastly different (Time Travel, card rotation, Teamwork, etc.) and would make for a very cumbersome, unwieldy game. But like Lex said, it's your game and there's nothing stopping you. Give it a shot and see if you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by kser View Post
    The separating of decks is cumbersome and also you will still play largely the base set, which is something I want to get away from.
    Sounds like you need to build a custom main deck. Its requires some time and card balancing knowledge, but its the best way to get a new experience without sticking to a standard base deck.