Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpatzAI View Post
    Let's take the prior poster's example and say he spent all 15 and announces an attack on L1 Homeworld. If an opponent uses 2 points of Protectors on him, he gets the Homeworld and has 4 left to spend. If an opponent uses 7 protectors on him he doesn't get the Homeworld, but can spend 8 on the line up. Is that right?
    Correct.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Parallax doubles your spent Power too, right?
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

If Kalibak tries to buy level 3 New Genesis with 15 power, can Mister Miracle effectively reduce Kalibak down to 0 by continually discarding and drawing the Mister Miracle Hero card?

For New Genesis Level Two’s retaliation, can you add 1 card from your hand and 1 from you discard or do both cards have to come from the same zone?

If we use the Confrontations set, do you declare a Confrontation against a Homeworld? If so and you fail to conquer, do the rules of Confrontation prevent you from buying in the lineup/kick stack?

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    Parallax doubles your spent Power too, right?
    Nope.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    If Kalibak tries to buy level 3 New Genesis with 15 power, can Mister Miracle effectively reduce Kalibak down to 0 by continually discarding and drawing the Mister Miracle Hero card?
    Yes.

For New Genesis Level Two’s retaliation, can you add 1 card from your hand and 1 from you discard or do both cards have to come from the same zone?
    They can come from two different zones.

If we use the Confrontations set, do you declare a Confrontation against a Homeworld? If so and you fail to conquer, do the rules of Confrontation prevent you from buying in the lineup/kick stack?
    If you want to trigger Confrontation text, you will have to declare it against the Homeworld. You don't have to declare it just because you are playing Confrontations. Confrontations do indeed prevent you from buying other stuff.
    Last edited by Matt_Hyra; 07-29-2018 at 12:14 PM.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

In a 5-player game of New Gods, does 1 side have an advantage?

I read that in a 3 player game, the lone faction has a 7% advantage. Just curious in case I can amass a 5 player game.
    Last edited by SpiritDetective; 08-07-2018 at 01:38 PM.

In a 5-player game of New Gods, does 1 side have an advantage?

I read that in a 3 player game, the lone faction has a 7% advantage. Just curious in case I can amass a 5 player game.
    The side with less players will have a slight advantage, maybe around 4% each in a 5p game, as long as everyone is aware and takes the proper steps. Reason being, there will be greater competition for the opposing Homeworld VP cards among the 3p faction. Fortunately, there are some directed Attacks in the set to slow down the perceived leader.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Not sure if this has been asked before...

For the purpose of Chameleon Boy's ability, does he give a card Time Travel?

Example scenario: I discard Kick to TT a Catwoman in the lineup, and then I play Electricity. Would I draw one card or two?

Quote Originally Posted by LRoq617 View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked before...

For the purpose of Chameleon Boy's ability, does he give a card Time Travel?

Example scenario: I discard Kick to TT a Catwoman in the lineup, and then I play Electricity. Would I draw one card or two?
    He does not give it the keyword, he just does it. So one...
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

I have a question about the homeworlds levels 1 and 2. In the instructions it says “stack ongoing cards MAY apply to all players” does this mean that the stack ongoing ability on both level 1 and 2 homewolds can be used by everyone playing?