Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Takion (New Gods) - You could choose to put the opponent's revealed card into your discard pile.

If you managed to Teamwork (Rogues) an ongoing card and it isn't discarded by the end of the game, you've effectively stolen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2809 View Post
    Question , when playing crisis four and the crisis that states if you contribute to a personal crisis add a card to the lineup. Does that count for when you destroy a card for the other crisis that says when 2 or more cards are destroyed during a players turn.

So the situation was player 2 had destroy 2 or more crisis and I had contribute add card he chose me to destroy a card , does that internet mean I am contributing to his crisis??
    Sorry for the late answer, Jim2809. In the situation you described above (it sounds like you're describing an interaction where you have Unappreciated, your teammate has Survivor's Guilt, and they've chosen to let you destroy a card with Warm Embrace), you would be considered to be contributing to your teammate's Survivor's Guilt Crisis when you destroy your card, and would therefore have to add the top card of the main deck to the Line-Up due to your Unappreciated Crisis's drawback.

Question for "The Flash" the big Hero card.

It says to draw one time when a card allows you to draw. If you are playing with 2 big hero cards. Let's say The Flash and Cyborg, does the Flash draw when cyborg draws from activating an equipment?

Quote Originally Posted by ArX_Xer0 View Post
    Question for "The Flash" the big Hero card.

It says to draw one time when a card allows you to draw. If you are playing with 2 big hero cards. Let's say The Flash and Cyborg, does the Flash draw when cyborg draws from activating an equipment?
    No. Character abilities do not trigger The Flash's effect.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Another Question for the Big Hero Card Bizarro from Forever Evil.

His ability says "when you destroy a card" gain a weakness.

1)Does his hero ability trigger when a Super villain destroys a card that Bizarro's player owns?

2) Does his hero ability trigger when someone else destroys a card Bizarro's player owns?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ArX_Xer0 View Post
    Another Question for the Big Hero Card Bizarro from Forever Evil.

His ability says "when you destroy a card" gain a weakness.

1)Does his hero ability trigger when a Super villain destroys a card that Bizarro's player owns?

2) Does his hero ability trigger when someone else destroys a card Bizarro's player owns?

Thanks!
    1. Yes, as you are the one destroying it. Attacks typically say that "you" destroy a card you control/in hand, etc.
    2. The person playing The Broadsword gets to choose the card to destroy, and the verbiage calls on the person playing The Broadsword to destroy it, so Bizarro is not destroying a card in this case.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

So a question I had come up as I'm working on a mixed set. Say I'm playing as Kalibak, and I control the Mother Box. I play Jericho, and attack another player who is Big Barda. I now control both a Superhero and Supervillain, would I've able to use both uses of Mother Box, AKA, Draw a card and Destroy a card?

Quote Originally Posted by Acedoption View Post
    So a question I had come up as I'm working on a mixed set. Say I'm playing as Kalibak, and I control the Mother Box. I play Jericho, and attack another player who is Big Barda. I now control both a Superhero and Supervillain, would I've able to use both uses of Mother Box, AKA, Draw a card and Destroy a card?
    No, as you are only gaining the game text of the opposing Super Hero with Jericho.
    If you actually got the SH card in front of you, even for the turn, you would be able to active the Mother Box SH ability.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

If Aquamam uses the Riddler, does Aquaman have to show the card he gained through the Riddler before putting it on top of his deck?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    If Aquamam uses the Riddler, does Aquaman have to show the card he gained through the Riddler before putting it on top of his deck?
    Yes, to verify its cost.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D