Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Future of Ghostbusters series?

Anybody have an idea on the future of the series? Is it basically done?

What about the KS goals that were never achieved? Any chance they could get made?

Unfortunately, I was late to both KS so I had to get everything off Ebay.

Unlikely to see more unless a third movie gets made.
    The stretch goals were never made, as the levels were not hit, so those won't come out.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Understood. It looks like this Franchise is dead. . I enjoy the game. Candid feedback, there could have been more scenarios included, especially for Ghostbusters II. You can go through all of the scenarios pretty fast. The Goo Timer is miserable but I was able to beat the Scoleri campaign the other day with it. I got lucky on a lot of rolls.

The Slimer Campaign, IMO, is actually the hardest Campaign followed by the Scoleri Campaign and perhaps the Kickstarter/Killerwatt Campaign.

If the franchise is dead, can any make their own custom ghosts or other board game pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by lgaines3528 View Post
    If the franchise is dead, can any make their own custom ghosts or other board game pieces.
    You are free to make whatever you want. You just can't sell it.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

I just feel that are a lot of things that can still be added, customized. The video game is an example, Mee Krah. This game is highly customizable to me.

Would you guys consider doing another kickstarter for all the missed stretch goals from both games maybe just have the amount less, because I would back it for the extra content

Haven't considered it so far, but I will bring it up at the next meeting.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

This reminds me of when George Lucas sat on Star Wars for years, did nothing with it, waited till someone else got it then he had ideas.

What if their were more additions, say like add one that you all can make that we can add to the game.