Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rivals 2

Quote Originally Posted by BenJazz View Post
    Slightly off topic, but in the Rules for Rivals: GLvS it mentions that when combining with Rivals: BvJ you only use the cards designated for the characters you are playing with. Originally, Rivals: BvJ did not have the character icon labeling that Confrontations and Rivals: GLvS have. Did subsequent printings of the set add these character icons for Batman and Joker? If so, is there a list of the cards for Batman and Joker that 1st Print owners can use for sorting?
    Future printings could. I'll look into it if we reprint.
    As for sorting... There is no official sort. But here's my advice:
    The Equipment and Super Powers should be easy. Just look at the name and artwork.
    For the Villains and Heroes, just split them evenly between the two characters, trying to maintain a parity of costs.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Someone in the DCDB facebook group posted this pic, now I need to buy a new print run so I get the symbols on the cards in the cube, they look really cool!
    45717023_10101619853402699_1830783643040088064_n.jpg

Rivals 1 with the new DC logo now has the tags on them.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Runt of the Litter
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    Rivals 1 with the new DC logo now has the tags on them.
    Where can I find Rivals BvsJ 2nd edition? There's no way to know if on-line stores are selling 1st or 2nd...

Quote Originally Posted by julio View Post
    Where can I find Rivals BvsJ 2nd edition? There's no way to know if on-line stores are selling 1st or 2nd...
    You can inquire about which DC icon is on the front cover. The 2nd ed has the blue lettering on white background; circle.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Runt of the Litter
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    You can inquire about which DC icon is on the front cover. The 2nd ed has the blue lettering on white background; circle.
    I understand, but I can't find it physically here in Spain, so I have to buy it on web. On-line stores always shows 1st edition picture, and I don't think that replaces the image when they sell the 2nd...

That's what I meant about inquiring. A store might show 1st Ed, but actually have 2nd Ed. Send them an email!
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D