So my new card game is going well!!!!

I posted earlier this year about a new DC and Marvel card game I been designing and its finally done. Introduced it at my local card shop over the summer and its really taking off. I have 8 committed players and 4 new players awaiting my second set which is arriving this week. This journey has been a long and fun one honestly. The time and dedication that I put into this game was unreal. I really hope one to present this game to a company and hope they would be impressed. My dream is to be a tabletop designer. One of the reasons I went forward with this game was to prove to myself I could do it on my own, to design a game engine and perfect it, and most importantly I just love tabletop gaming.

If anybody here has any advice about what my next step should be then please im all ears.

I can post links to facebook, patreon, or even post my rulebook here if anybody is interested.

I would for sure be interested in this. Would be fun to follow your journey and or contribute if I could. I was actually just thinking how I could mix up legendary and the DC deck builder.