Question New divider and randomizer cards for current and upcoming expansions please

As an owner of all DC Deck-Building Games and Expansions, I love the Multiverse Box. However, I very much wish that Cryptozoic would include a Divider Card and Randomizer Cards in each new Expansion to be added to our Multiverse Box, such Crisis 4, GL vs Sinestro, and New Gods.
    Even if people don't own the Multiverse Box, it'd be a great incentive to pick it up. It would also go a long way to loyal gamers who've purchased the previous box sets and expansions.
    Realizing the new expansions are already in print without said cards, would you PLEASE make them available??
    Many thanks!

All of those expansions, and expansions for the foreseeable future ... all have them already.
    Have you purchased those and they were without or were you just speculating?
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Marwar9698 View Post
    As an owner of all DC Deck-Building Games and Expansions, I love the Multiverse Box. However, I very much wish that Cryptozoic would include a Divider Card and Randomizer Cards in each new Expansion to be added to our Multiverse Box, such Crisis 4, GL vs Sinestro, and New Gods.
    I bought all those expansions and they do come with the dividers and randomizer cards.

Can confirm what the others have said. Everything after the multiverse has contained a divider and randomizer.

All I need now are other players who are willing to put in the time for some multiverse play.