Toy Fair Game Releases/Previews?

What games were reveled at the Toy Fair this weekend? Is there an article link for the big reveals?

Looking through the videos and such shown, I didn't see any board games. Apparently the Superfriends and Rick & Morty Gryphon games were there, and BGG did list Rebirth and Crossover 8 Ninja Batman, but don't have any evidence of that. Huge fan of Cerberus, hope things aren't slowing down, last year was great!

Ditto. I was hoping to see an announcement for Rivals 3: The Flash vs. (Somebody).

Quote Originally Posted by Bladecom View Post
    Looking through the videos and such shown, I didn't see any board games. Apparently the Superfriends and Rick & Morty Gryphon games were there, and BGG did list Rebirth and Crossover 8 Ninja Batman, but don't have any evidence of that. Huge fan of Cerberus, hope things aren't slowing down, last year was great!
    Last year was the slowest in terms of cerebus releases, especially since DC wise we havent gotten a big box since titans...which was 7/2015.

The anime based one is just as long, I was hoping for another anime themed one since the last one was two years ago. November of 2016. They told us info would be at toy fair but lately all their newsletters have had stuff about the collectibles, that might be cool for some but for many of us we are looking forward to the next cerberus engine game release and couldn't care less, heck I wouldn't mind so much if they mixed the collectible announcements with the cerberus engine game announcements.

I guess we'll hear more during the GAMA trade show 2019.

They announced the day before Toy Fair that the 2 Gryphon games would be pushed and that was it. Toy Fair is less gaming, more collectibles anyway. GAMA will likely be more geared toward the gaming side.

Not a lot of info, but ICv2 did post a little article with a pic.

https://icv2.com/articles/news/view/...kins-game-more
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Oooh - a legacy style game! That will be awesome. Can I presume some of the new mechanics are staying (I think I made out the 'Move' wording on a card in the picture)?

Quote Originally Posted by gerrymul View Post
    Oooh - a legacy style game! That will be awesome. Can I presume some of the new mechanics are staying (I think I made out the 'Move' wording on a card in the picture)?
    Staying? Yes, Move is in the game to stay.
    More Campaign than Legacy. Character progression, etc.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D