Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cerberus 2019 Information

Some info on Cryptozoic Products for 2019
    Hopefully makes it easier to find all in one place.

NY 2019 Toyfair rundown by BGG

Rebirth
    Crossover 8 - Ninja Batman
    Kit for Crossover 8 includes Grodd Promo Card and New Playmat

Other Cerberus Games include:
    Epic Card Wards of the Battle Wizards - Annihilageddon
    Rick and Morty, based on the Season 3 episode Tales from the Citadel.

That's most of the info I found, it does include some estimates for releases. There is a Event called Gama from March 11th (My Birthday!) - through March 15th, which will have a Demo of Rebirth, Epic Spell wars and some other games. Expect more info around then.
    Last edited by Bladecom; 03-09-2019 at 11:23 AM.

Very much looking forward to Tales from the Citadel. (Also Look Who's Purging Now.)

Rather disappointed by the lack of new announcements for the DC line so far. We've known about Rebirth for almost a year now. (I don't mind the delay. Take all the time you need to make it good, CZ.) But besides Batman: Ninja (which was also announced months ago), there isn't anything new. I was really hoping they would announce a third Rivals set with The Flash. It would be sad if they shifted the focus of the DC: DBG to the new Rebirth style before giving The Flash his due in Confrontations.

I was also hoping there would be at least one more Crossover coming out. Do we know if CZ is completely abandoning the original style or play for Rebirth, or is Rebirth a sort of stand-alone?

Quote Originally Posted by LexLuthorJr View Post
    Do we know if CZ is completely abandoning the original style or play for Rebirth, or is Rebirth a sort of stand-alone?
    It is sort-of standalone, but you can mix.
    We are not abandoning the original game mode.
    Since BNinja got pushed back, we are saving info on future Crossovers until that comes out. Don't want to overshadow BN.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Is BNinja still Q1, 2019?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    Is BNinja still Q1, 2019?
    No, sorry. Later in the year.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    It is sort-of standalone, but you can mix.
    We are not abandoning the original game mode.
    Since BNinja got pushed back, we are saving info on future Crossovers until that comes out. Don't want to overshadow BN.
    Great news! I'm glad to hear more content is on the way. As I said before, take all the time you need to keep the quality as high as it has been!

Given a Q3 projection for Rebirth, I'm hoping we get the same pre-sale treatment that Multiverse and Confrontations got at Gencon in 2017....

Quote Originally Posted by Stryyder View Post
    Given a Q3 projection for Rebirth, I'm hoping we get the same pre-sale treatment that Multiverse and Confrontations got at Gencon in 2017....
    That is the plan.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

BGG released this yesterday, some new images and such. Able to read some of the cards.
    I think I'm most excited for Ninja Batman personally, shame about the delay considering how close it looks to being finished. Really interested in how Ninjutsu works (spoil us Matt!), though I'm not a huge fan in a change of Art style for cards.

Epic Spell wars and Rebirth seems like they're going to be completely different then other Cerberus titles, looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladecom View Post
    Really interested in how Ninjutsu works (spoil us Matt!), though I'm not a huge fan in a change of Art style for cards.
    No spoilers until after Rebirth, although some info may sneak out from GAMA and Gen Con. The art is great, and it just looks better with a frame that compliments the art style.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D