Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Great! Thanks for all your hard work.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

looking forward to this at gen con. i was concerned when i first read the quick description, talking about scenarios and campaigns. it sounded a lot like marvel legends deckbuilder which is garbage compared to the DC deckbuilder. but i watched the video on this game that crypto has up and it sounds interesting and nothing like the marvel legends game. so you got me, i'll give it a go. Will def be hitting up crypto's booth at gen con on thursday.

Iím very curious to read in the rule book how to migrate cards from the older sets into Rebirth.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronne07 View Post
    looking forward to this at gen con. i was concerned when i first read the quick description, talking about scenarios and campaigns. it sounded a lot like marvel legends deckbuilder which is garbage compared to the DC deckbuilder. but i watched the video on this game that crypto has up and it sounds interesting and nothing like the marvel legends game. so you got me, i'll give it a go. Will def be hitting up crypto's booth at gen con on thursday.
    FYI Cryptozoic has pre-orders available for Gen Con pick-up through BGG. The link below will show you all of Crypto's products for sale and the new releases have the green button for the Pre-Order. Pre-Orders are accepted until July 26 and you can stop by the booth to pick-up whenever is convenient for you

https://boardgamegeek.com/geekprevie...arentitem=6081

What card type are the purple cards? It's hard to read them in the image.

Quote Originally Posted by BenJazz View Post
    FYI Cryptozoic has pre-orders available for Gen Con pick-up through BGG. The link below will show you all of Crypto's products for sale and the new releases have the green button for the Pre-Order. Pre-Orders are accepted until July 26 and you can stop by the booth to pick-up whenever is convenient for you

https://boardgamegeek.com/geekprevie...arentitem=6081
    i saw this. i'm seriously considering it to ensure i get a copy!

i am thinking about picking up the small metal painted DC superhero minis i've seen in places like Walmart to replace some of the main characters little cards with stands. Seems like a cool way to enhance the feel of the game using awesome minis.

Quote Originally Posted by N-Finite View Post
    What card type are the purple cards? It's hard to read them in the image.
    I believe they are identified as Basic for their type. I saw somewhere else that there is a new sub-type of Move on a number of the cards.

i am thinking about picking up the small metal painted DC superhero minis i've seen in places like Walmart to replace some of the main characters little cards with stands. Seems like a cool way to enhance the feel of the game using awesome minis.
    You could replace them with Mighty Meeples and go Proto-Rebirth.

Only issue I see with this is there are 2 characters that don't come in metal minis