Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Are there any plans to sell a set of upgraded characters (Mighty Meeples or something) for Rebirth? I'm guessing this depends on sales.

Since DC Rebirth comes with standees, I decided to get myself some character upgrades.

dc.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by N-Finite View Post
    Since DC Rebirth comes with standees, I decided to get myself some character upgrades.

dc.jpg
    Nice. I was really hoping they would release a new Simon in the Rebirth set.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Quote Originally Posted by N-Finite View Post
    Are there any plans to sell a set of upgraded characters (Mighty Meeples or something) for Rebirth? I'm guessing this depends on sales.
    Not so far, but anything is possible.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by aoineko View Post
    Nice. I was really hoping they would release a new Simon in the Rebirth set.
    What do you mean New Simon? To my knowledge this is his first appearance in the DC Deck Building Game

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking01 View Post
    What do you mean New Simon? To my knowledge this is his first appearance in the DC Deck Building Game
    I think he is talking about the Heroclix Rebirth set, not DC DBG.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking01 View Post
    Yeah, I was talking about Heroclix. Sorry for the confusion. His current sculpt isn’t that great. I knew they had announced the first appearance of Jessica Cruz in the Heroclix Rebirth set, so I had hoped her sector partner would get a better sculpt in that set.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

My FLGS’s distributor has a release date of 8/7. Does anyone have a release date of 8/1 to coincide with Gen Con 2019?

So has anyone found a copy yet? I'll be making calls later today, but don't hold out much hope as I'm on the West Coast (shipping - sigh), AND I'm in Canada (borders....)

I picked up my copy yesterday at my FLGS