Hybrid View

Clarification Summary Complied List

Curious to know if anyone has complied a complete list of all the clarifications posted across the seven threads?
    I did notice there is a list of Q&As on the first thread, but the others lack this.

If there is a list somewhere else can some one advise?
    If not I might attempt to compile the list of clarifications and questions from the existing threads.

I got a really good start on a list a while back, but I haven't touched it in quite a while. I still would really like to finish it, but at this point, my group has started playing a lot less DC as we've gotten through a game of SeaFall and into a game of Gloomhaven, and free time has been scarce in the last year while I've been dealing with the aftermath of a house fire, so I haven't gotten around to it and don't know when I will.

Here's what I've got so far. When I left off, my intention was to start over so I could include citations linking back to the forum posts where the clarifications were made, but I never got around to that point. As I recall, I included all of the FAQs/clarifications from the rule books that were available at the time, then I covered all the search results for threads on this board with "rule" in the title, then I got through a good portion of the megathreads.

Like I said, I don't know when I'll have the time, so if you'd like to take up the project and/or use my list as a starting point, feel free.

Oh, top notch mate, thank you, I'm working 12 hour nights this weekend, and hopefully it's the "Q" word. and I can make a start. We have only just really touched the surface of DCDBG, but I always find myself asking questions, so hopefully this will help me and others to find answers to questions etc