Lets Guess The Next Base Set Title After Rebirth

My vote will be Young Justice or some Forever Evil sequel

I am going to guess a Lantern-themed Confrontations set. Most likely just called Confrontations 2 but if they add a subtitle I would hope for Confrontations: War of Light.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Good one, BenJazz! I like this idea!

I really want the next Base Set to be after the Injustice series. Favorite series of Comics ever!

"Injustice To All"

Matt, make it happen! Dx
    Last edited by Matt_Hyra; 06-21-2019 at 11:54 AM.
    World King
    Twilight Master

I would love to see something in the Injustice universe. I would have to guess it would be a confrontations/rivals style. Unfortunately Injustice doesn't have much visually to differentiate itself from the regular universe.

Personally I would love a Dark Knights Metal Set, that would be sick

Nice. Would you want to play as the heroes or the Evil Batmen? It would be cool to do another Super-Villains set and these would definitely be some unique options haha

Quote Originally Posted by BenJazz View Post
    I would love to see something in the Injustice universe. I would have to guess it would be a confrontations/rivals style. Unfortunately Injustice doesn't have much visually to differentiate itself from the regular universe.
    I wouldn't mind it being Confrontations-style as long as at least half the set's compatible with the main game.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking01 View Post
    Personally I would love a Dark Knights Metal Set, that would be sick
    Totally with you here.

Nice. Would you want to play as the heroes or the Evil Batmen? It would be cool to do another Super-Villains set and these would definitely be some unique options haha
    I'd play as Dawnbreaker Batman!
    Last edited by Matt_Hyra; 06-21-2019 at 11:54 AM.
    World King
    Twilight Master

Yes Play as the Evil Batmen. I would love to play as Dawnbreaker Batman

I had to look up Dark Knight Metal and I have to say I'm intrigued.