Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who Do You Want For Playable Characters?

I would like to see:
    Lobo
    Clayface
    Plastic Man
    Static
    Larfleeze
    John Stewart
    Supergirl (non-red lantern)
    Firestorm

I'd definitely would LOVE to see Atrocitus as a Oversized Villain/Main Character. I just love Red Lanterns.

Or even Thomas Wayne as Batman (also love Flashpoint)
    Last edited by Matt_Hyra; 06-21-2019 at 11:53 AM.
    World King
    Twilight Master

I had a thread about this a while ago saying I'd love to see Hawk and Dove added.

A Young Justice set would be interesting as well

Doom Patrol crossover, not close.

Etrigan - the player using him must speak only in rhyme

Stephanie Brown in any of her heroic aspects (The Spoiler, Robin, or Batgirl) or, ideally, all three.

Miss Martian
    Terra
    Killer Croc
    The Crime Syndicate
    Injustice versions of characters
    Mas y Menos (because of the novelty)

The New Iteration of the Legion of Doom - would like to see the Ultra Violet Sinestro possibly controls other main character's game text; possibly something a clayface Main Character can do as well (I think I read this somewhere before, could be a neat concept).

A Crime Syndicate version of Rebirth - where while the game is on co-op mode it could get each main character have a side missions for scenarios that requires you to complete objectives for your own benefit; possible reward is you start the next scenario by taken your teammates signature card as an addition to your own or have victory tokens and acquiring more loot.

A Green Lantern and the new guardians; play a character along the light spectrum - maybe have lantern entities ongoing cards that boost your power (similar to location cards).

Young Justice characters

Red Hood and the Outlaws
    Killer Croc
    Black Mask
    Hush

Remembered another: I want a playable version of Huntress that is still good outside of playing within her Crossover set. I wanted the same for Catwoman, which we're thankfully getting in CO8.

Supergirl
    Steel
    Plastic Man
    Batman Beyond
    Jason Blood/Etrigan
    Ra's Al Ghul