Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Not with Cryptozoic, but my read of your questions:
    Grappling hook - you'd have to resolve the text as you play it
    Batcomputer - the lineup doesn't refill between turns in rebirth, so yes, super villains' FAA happen on someone's turn
    Hard Water Bubble - power doesn't get stored for an upcoming turn, so it would only generate 2 usable power if you defended the active player
    Blue Beetle - as above
    Weaknesses - rulebook page 16 says they are returned to the stack
    Psimon - pretty sure it specifically says you may only play one move card from hand, so any card that has the word 'move' in italics on that mid right hand side counts as this and you have to choose which you can play
    Last edited by Matt_Hyra; 12-02-2019 at 03:20 PM.

Gerry's answers are all correct.

One added bit: Psimon's Attack is to discard a Move card. The word Move is in bold, which makes it a keyword. Therefore, it is referencing a trait on particular cards, not cards that happen to have the word move in their text. A Move card is any card with the Move keyword on the right side of the middle info bar.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

If I play x-ray vision and then I choose clayface and then I choose again x-ray vision, can i generate an infinite loop?

Quote Originally Posted by Vampicholo View Post
    If I play x-ray vision and then I choose clayface and then I choose again x-ray vision, can i generate an infinite loop?
    No, because the Clayface would be in play at that point. When you X-Ray Vision a card, it inters play like any other card you play. You would see a new card from the deck that had the Clayface.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Can anyone tell me when a person receives the vp when playing multiple royal flush gangs. Is it as soon as all have been played or is it after turn is over?