Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    If a card doesn't have a "may" text to its effect, then is it always safe to assume the card ability is mandatory? For example Base set Locations.
    Last edited by N-Finite; 12-29-2019 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by N-Finite View Post
    If a card doesn't have a "may" text to its effect, then is it always safe to assume the card ability is mandatory? For example Base set Locations.
    Yes
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

Hi! If I had in my hand a weakness card of the TT go series that says that it must be played before you play any other card and then a card with time travel appears in the line up, can i discard that weakness to play the time travel or I have to play the weakness and later I can use the time travel?

Quote Originally Posted by Vampicholo View Post
    Hi! If I had in my hand a weakness card of the TT go series that says that it must be played before you play any other card and then a card with time travel appears in the line up, can i discard that weakness to play the time travel or I have to play the weakness and later I can use the time travel?
    EDIT
    Yes, you can, as the discard is a cost to Time Travel a card. You can pay costs and use effects before playing cards. Paying the cost to Time Travel is not playing a card.
    Last edited by Matt_Hyra; 01-14-2020 at 10:35 AM.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

I took all of my Rebirth stuff out of scenario packs early to sleeve it up, and didn't realize that some of the scenario rules use the order cards are in in the packs to tell you which ones to add to which part of the main deck. Oops...

That said, which of the two cards in scenario 3 gets shuffled into stack 2 and which one goes on top of it?

Trying to avoid spoliers, but.... The card that has a white background and instructions goes on top. The other card get shuffled in.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_Pants View Post
    I took all of my Rebirth stuff out of scenario packs early to sleeve it up, and didn't realize that some of the scenario rules use the order cards are in in the packs to tell you which ones to add to which part of the main deck. Oops...

That said, which of the two cards in scenario 3 gets shuffled into stack 2 and which one goes on top of it?
    Each card in the pack has a number on it so that you can reorganize the cards when returning them to the pack.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Can I play a Royal Flush Gang card if I have less than two cards in my deck and discard pile combined? If so, do I draw as many cards as possible and then discard two?

Pretty sure that's what would happen. You'd still get the VP for each other RFG card you'd played that turn.

As I always say "Flush it up!"