Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    I have Kyle Rayner super hero and the location Gotham city. Can I use the location power and then use Kyle Rayner ability that specify “at the beginning of your turn”?

Start of turn effects take place before you are able to take any actions.

In Rebirth for the first turn, can The Flash make a target player draw a card even if their standee isn’t on the board yet?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    In Rebirth for the first turn, can The Flash make a target player draw a card even if their standee isn’t on the board yet?
    Since there is no Range restriction, yes, you can have a player not on the board draw a card.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

I have Rebirth and was wondering about Assist cards from other expansions. Since previous expansions have no Range, what should their Range be under Rebirth rules?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyj621 View Post
    I have Rebirth and was wondering about Assist cards from other expansions. Since previous expansions have no Range, what should their Range be under Rebirth rules?
    Bottom of page 21 of the rulebook: Consider all Confrontations Assist cards to have “Range: 2.”
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

In Naruto, if you used Lightning Blade to destroy Seal, do you replace the card in the lineup first or gain the top card of the main deck first?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    In Naruto, if you used Lightning Blade to destroy Seal, do you replace the card in the lineup first or gain the top card of the main deck first?
    You fully resolve the card you played before any other triggers, so replace then gain.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Playing Teen Titans Crisis. A player defeated the Super Villain gets the personal crisis Malfunction which prevents them from playing Defense cards. They draw their next hand, which has Magic Bracers, an Equipment Defense card and the next super-villain comes out swinging with their First Appearance Attack.

Is the player able to still Discard magic bracers to defend against the attack, or are they unable to do so due to Malfunction preventing them from playing Equipment cards?

From the wording it says you can't 'play' equipment. Using it as a defense doesn't play the card, you reveal or discard defense cards to avoid an attack. That's my read at least.