Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    In Crisis 4, the Arsenal super-hero card says "The first time you buy or gain a card from the Line-Up with the lowest cost among cards in the Line-Up during each of your turns...", wondering if two cards in the line-up tied for lowest cost (let's say there are two Kicks in the line-up and are the lowest cost cards there), would his ability trigger?

It should. Similar to attacks that target the lowest or highest cost cards in hand, if you have more than one, you choose which one, so when you buy a card that is the lowest cost in the lineup you have fulfilled the text of the hero. My read. One of the developers can certainly weigh in.

Rebirth Question

Spoliers
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    After finishing the Scenario 3, we cant find the reward part... There is no reward after this hard event??
    Thanks in advance.

Hey Matt! My girlfriend and I absolutely love Rebirth! We have played it nearly every day since the COVID stay-at-home rules began and we took advantage of your recent online sale by purchasing several of the other boxes. We use Heroclix figures for the Super Heroes and Villains, and I 3D-printed boxes to contain the clix and to display the cards when the clix are on the board. Thanks for a great game!

So on to our questions:

1. When a card is played, does it simply stay in front of us or does it get placed on the discard pile to be reshuffled when the deck runs out or retrieved from another card effect?

2. For Sinestro's Reward, do all players have to destroy a card in their hand or is this an optional benefit?

3. We're utterly confused by Psycho Pirate's reward. Does the person who defeated Psycho discard from their hand or from their deck? Honestly, we have yet to figure out how this is a benefit (unless it is intended to be like Bizarro whose reward is obviously not a reward).

1) A played card is only placed in the discard pile at the end of your turn. (Specifically #4 of the end of turn sequence.)

2) Sinestro is not optional. He's a jerk.

3) When you beat Psycho-Pirate every player flips the top card of their deck over so all players can see it. The person who defeated Psycho-Pirate then chooses any of those cards to be discarded. The rest stay on top of their respective decks. Essentially, its a way to get rid of Starters and Weaknesses so you can get to the better cards faster. It also gives you information about what cards are coming up on other players turns.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Thanks for the speedy reply!

Two questions about Sinestro (Forever Evil MC):

Can I attack someone with say Dr. Light even if they have no Locations in play, and if so, does that count as them failing to avoid the attack?

In Multiverse, if I use my Multiverse Location to attack someone with my champion's first appearance attack, does that count as an attack for Sinestro? Sinestro's text mentions attacks I play, not sure if that excludes attacks from the Multiverse Location.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnabon View Post
    Two questions about Sinestro (Forever Evil MC):

Can I attack someone with say Dr. Light even if they have no Locations in play, and if so, does that count as them failing to avoid the attack?

In Multiverse, if I use my Multiverse Location to attack someone with my champion's first appearance attack, does that count as an attack for Sinestro? Sinestro's text mentions attacks I play, not sure if that excludes attacks from the Multiverse Location.
    1) As long as they don't use a Defense then they fail to avoid the Attack. Note: Even if they don't have a Location, they can still choose to use a Defense to avoid the Attack.

2) You do not "play" Multiverse Locations, so they would not count.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer