Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Deathstroke DNM promo, once during each of your turns or once during each player's turn? And do you draw if a foe destroys a card from the player playing as Deathstroke?
    Last edited by Cyboninja; 08-31-2020 at 05:14 AM.

Deathstroke
    Once per turn: When you destroy a card, draw a card.

Once per turn. So, each player's turn.
    When "you" destroy... so, only when you destroy a card on a foe's turn or your own.

I would say that's a misread of the intent. Once per turn likely means just YOUR turn. Cryptozoic has gone out of their way to include "each player's turn" when what you describe would be applicable.

The characters on the set are mostly worded as once during each of your turns. Thats very clear. But you have Harley Quinn of FE set, during each player's turn the first time you pass and Deadshot once during each player's turn. It's a bummer cryptozoic just worded Deathstroke as once per turn. Hope an official clarifies this cause my friends are debating.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyboninja View Post
    Deathstroke DNM promo, once during each of your turns or once during each player's turn? And do you draw if a foe destroys a card from the player playing as Deathstroke?
    Some serious deja vu here.

It's definitely once per each player's turn.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Hey! Sorry if this has come up before but I’m FE what if a villain tells you to destroy a card and you destroy a card like Steve Trevors. Do you receive his draw abilities even through it’s not someone’s turn?
    Last edited by Spereira11; 09-15-2020 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spereira11 View Post
    Hey! Sorry if this has come up before but I’m FE what if a villain tells you to destroy a card and you destroy a card like Steve Trevors. Do you receive his draw abilities even through it’s not someone’s turn?
    It doesn’t have to be during a player’s turn, so you still get the destruction effect.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

The Reward only happens when you first acquire it.
    Last edited by cruizea5; 09-29-2020 at 04:30 AM.

OA (Heroes Unite) and Homeworlds (Crossover 7: New Gods). Does OA trigger only if the Homeworld I'm trying to conquer has a cost of 10 or greater? Or does it consider both Homeworld stacks?

I want to be clear in the order of operations with the aftermath of defeating a Super-Villain in Dark Nights Metal.

After defeating a super-villain:
    1st Gain reward. (If possible.)
    2nd Rescue a Captured Character.
    3rd Gain 2 Weakness cards.
    4th Continue your turn. (If needed.)
    5th End your turn.
    6th Proceed to the end-of-turn sequence.