Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    Does Shields Up allow everyone defended to draw a card or just the card owner?
    Just the card owner. If it were to be more than that, it would read: Each player whose Character avoids this Attack draws a card. Or something like that.
    Last edited by Matt_Hyra; 08-06-2019 at 11:48 PM.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by dagcool View Post
    Does Reverse Flash stop traveling when he runs into a hero? Or does he only not move when a hero starts on his space?
    Rulebook page 20: Reverse-Flash: His double movement is still stopped by Characters.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Hi Cryptozoic,

Just to clarify, I just picked up the game and read the rule book today and having my first go at it tomorrow, but there were slight confusions/concernsin the rules.

(1) I was wondering if the scenario ends after you beat the fifth super-villain, if there is/are another super-villain(s) (6th, 7th, or the 8th) in the line-up must we clear all the super-villains or just focus on the fifth one that appeared?

(2) For Signature cards, it said we use them after we beat a scenario and gain one per each scenario success, does that mean each player for the cooperative campaign gains it, or only the player that wins (beat the last super-villain)? and does competitive play only the winner (most victory points) gets it. Can you just give a little more clarification on how the signature cards are gained, because if one player

Thanks,

ab_e26

Quote Originally Posted by ab_e26 View Post
    Hi Cryptozoic,

Just to clarify, I just picked up the game and read the rule book today and having my first go at it tomorrow, but there were slight confusions/concernsin the rules.

(1) I was wondering if the scenario ends after you beat the fifth super-villain, if there is/are another super-villain(s) (6th, 7th, or the 8th) in the line-up must we clear all the super-villains or just focus on the fifth one that appeared?

(2) For Signature cards, it said we use them after we beat a scenario and gain one per each scenario success, does that mean each player for the cooperative campaign gains it, or only the player that wins (beat the last super-villain)? and does competitive play only the winner (most victory points) gets it. Can you just give a little more clarification on how the signature cards are gained, because if one player

Thanks,

ab_e26
    1) The game ends when you defeat 5 Super-Villains, not necessarily the "5th" one . If more than 5 Super-Villains enter the Line-Up, you can defeat any of them to reach that goal.

2) The Scenario cards will explain when you unlock Signature cards. You will not get one every Scenario. Everyone gets their first one after the first Scenario. (This might not be the case for future Scenarios.)
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

When you defeat a fifth a super villain, do you claim the reward or does the game end before you can do so?

Quote Originally Posted by aoineko View Post
    1) The game ends when you defeat 5 Super-Villains, not necessarily the "5th" one . If more than 5 Super-Villains enter the Line-Up, you can defeat any of them to reach that goal.

2) The Scenario cards will explain when you unlock Signature cards. You will not get one every Scenario. Everyone gets their first one after the first Scenario. (This might not be the case for future Scenarios.)
    Thank you for the clarification. Much appreciate it. I might have more questions once I play it.
    Last edited by ab_e26; 08-09-2019 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    When you defeat a fifth a super villain, do you claim the reward or does the game end before you can do so?
    You claim the reward.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Had a situation where multiple villians were causing everyone to discard there whole hand before being able to play cards early in the game. How do you handle conceding? Do we have to play it out to find out how damaged the locations become?

Quote Originally Posted by Nidian View Post
    Had a situation where multiple villians were causing everyone to discard there whole hand before being able to play cards early in the game. How do you handle conceding? Do we have to play it out to find out how damaged the locations become?
    Play it out. You never know what could happen. There are Defenses that can quickly turn things around for you and prevent you from discarding your hand.

Also, don't let Villains get to their Destinations...
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Hi,

Can you clarify the Lois Lane - Hero card from Rebirth. It states that we can put the card in any space to move villains back a space. Does the Lois Lane card stays back in the main line-up if we place it there, and we have to purchase it again?