Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Another round of Multiverse questions:

1) Can you Time Travel a Champion?

2) If you have multiple SH/SVs via Telos, do you also have multiple "on your SH/SV" (as created by Firestorm) and "under your SH/SV" (as created by Crossover 2 and certain FAAs) zones?

3) If a FAA places cards under your SH/SV and the effect ends, do you only regain the cards placed there via the FAA, or do you get access to all cards that are there?

4) General Crossover 2 question: are other players entitled to know how many and what cards are under your SH?

1. Page 7, near top: "Note: Legion Super-Villains cannot be Time Traveled like they can in a regular game."
    2. No, Firestorm creates one pile no matter how many oversized you have.
    3. Only the ones placed there by the FAA.
    4. No
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Scenario 2 spoilers

If you lose Scenario 2 the first time, but you fulfill the secret card, do you get card #2? Some cards say “end the scenario” and some say “during the scenario”. What happens during attempt 2? Are no secret cards dealt or does it mean that you keep the same secret card?

If you fulfill your Secret Card during your first attempt, you do indeed earn your card #2 and get to use it the second attempt.

No Secret Cards are dealt to players during replays. (Rulebook page 8, under "Winning and Losing" and down a bit).
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

For Scenario 4, is it possible for a Cost 6 or 7 non villain card to remain in the initial lineup or does it get replaced as well?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    For Scenario 4, is it possible for a Cost 6 or 7 non villain card to remain in the initial lineup or does it get replaced as well?
    They are replaced as well.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

If Jessica Cruz plays 3 Starters and 3 Heroes, does she get to move a target villain two times?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    If Jessica Cruz plays 3 Starters and 3 Heroes, does she get to move a target villain two times?
    Yes. If we wanted it to be once only, it would read: "Once during each of your turns..."
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

I apologize if this has been brought up somewhere else, but I can't seem to find this answered in this thread.

My friends and I are having some major difficulty trying to interpret the oversized hero cards and how often you get to use them. As far as we have interpreted, some are usable for multiple times while some are more of an if then bonus situation. Can you please confirm if we are playing the heroes correctly?:

Aquaman: can trigger multiple times as it says each time a super power is played.
    Cyborg: can only get the Move 1 and +2 power triggered once per turn as it says IF.
    Flash: can pay 5 move multiple times during his term to let a target player draw a card.
    Superman: can only choose one location once during his turn to draw +1 power from villains in his space.
    Jessica Cruz: can only move the villain one space once during each of her turns as this is an IF statement.
    Simon Baz: same as Jessica, only allowing him to draw once or move a target character once per turn.
    Wonder woman: can only trigger this ability once during each player's turn when the 2nd assist is played.
    Batman: self-explanatory, triggers multiple times when attacks are avoided by him or a villain is defeated by him.

Also our understanding of Helping Hand is that it's a playable assist card for someone to play as long as the active player shares the same location as them (Range: 0). So if it were my turn and the assisting player were two spaces away, they can legally play that card as long as I drive by and move my character to their space at some point during my turn, but I don't have to use the power for a purchase on that location. Is that correct?

Also:

SPOILER:
    I believe it was Amazo's IMPOSSIBLE mode card that says if you play 4 different card types, you can't defeat villains or super villains this turn. As it doesn't say 4 or more, if I played 5 that turn, I should be able to defeat villains that turn, correct?
    Last edited by Hooner; 10-16-2019 at 01:53 PM.

All of your Super Hero interpretations are correct except for Jessica. For each card type you play 3 or more of, you may move a Villain 1 space. The "if" applies to each different card type.

The player with the Helping Hand must wait until your character is sharing a space with their character. Then they may play the Helping Hand. You do not have to spend the 1 Power in their space. You may move away and still retain the +1 Power.

<Spoiler>
    Note that is says "When 4 card different card types have been played..." As you are playing cards, this ability kicks in the moment you play your 4th card type. Playing 5 types does not turn it off.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D