Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    For Batman Ninja, what is the Retaliation resolution order? Who has to defend first?

How does Jon Jonzz interact with Batman Ninja Supervillains?

Active player defends first, then continue clockwise.

JJ doesn't do anything in Batman Ninja, so feel free to remove him from play if he shows up.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Who wins in a VP tie? What if the tie is between 2 ppl, neither of which beat the mega Castle?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    Who wins in a VP tie? What if the tie is between 2 ppl, neither of which beat the mega Castle?
    Go to second tiebreaker: The tied player with the larger deck size.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Wife and I played our first game of Batman Ninja and had a great time. We were using the Base Set and had a few questions.

1) If you are using Clayface to replay a card that you have Ninjutsu'd and returned to the Line-Up, do you only receive the top benefit or do you get the benefit from the Ninjutsu portion as well?

2) If you use Clayface to replay a card that you did not choose to use the Ninjutsu portion of, can you choose to Ninjutsu on the second play?

3) Are we correct in assuming that if you use Million Monkey Maneuver on a Colony of Bats that is in the Line-Up, you cannot immediately destroy CoB to gain Batman God?
    Last edited by BenJazz; 11-15-2019 at 07:40 PM.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

1. Clayface may only choose a card you control.

2. Yes

3. Correct. It was made to be not that easy.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Thanks Matt for the clarification. For question 1, we were unsure if the specific call out in the Batman:Ninja rules for "played" created an exception to the existing Clayface decision laid out in these forums.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Couldn’t find this covered in any FAQs so far.

For DBG Rivals: Batman vs Joker. The jokers 9pt hero power “at the end of the turn, draw an extra card if you bought or gained one or more non-kick Super Powers during your turn” my opponent and I can’t agree if this kicks in Only when buying super Powers that aren’t “Kick” or if this is for buying ANY card that isn’t “Kick”

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteele777 View Post
    non-kick Super Powers
    It has to be a Super Power not named Kick.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

For Rebirth:

Grappling Hook: Do I have to decide if I will pull a villain when I play the card? (or can I draw and play the rest of my cards before deciding?)
    Batcomputer: If a Super-Villain comes into play during a line-up refill (and does the 'first-appearance attack'), does that count as an attack on my turn?
    Hard Water Bubble: If I use it to defend an ally during my turn, will they get +2 power on their next turn or no power at all?
    Blue Beetle: Similar to Hard Water Bubble, if I use it during my turn to defend others, will they get +1 power on their turn?
    Weaknesses/Sinestro: I skimmed the instruction booklet, but couldn't find anything. Do destroyed Weaknesses return to the stack or do they get left in the destroyed pile?
    Psimon/Move Cards: Move cards have a 'move' type listed on the card, does Psimon prevent the 'move' type card or does he prevent from playing any card with the word 'move' in the game text? (Thinking about run vs flight/helping hand)

Thanks! Having a great time with this set, hope there are expansion packs down the line to add-on more Scenarios or something.