Future DC Expansions

Is the Batman Ninja Crossover pack the last of the DC DBG expansions to release this year?

Any future expansions, that can be mentioned, to look forward to?

DC Rebirth - Just Released
    Epic Spell Wars Annihilageddon - September 2019 (according to GenCon attendees)
    DC Crossover 8 - Batman Ninja - Planned for October (according to GenCon attendees)
    Rick and Morty - Tales from the Citadel - Early 2020 last we heard.

They had a preview at Gencon with BGG, saying there were plans for an expansion of some sort for Rebirth next year. It would be nice to know earlier what is in the pipe line, but we really don't know the full line up till like Feb or March, at Gama or something.

I still want a Dark Knights Metal Set, that would be awesome and I will continue to say so

Batman Ninja is the last DC product of the year, with more to come next year.
    Tales from the Citadel might get pushed back, as we are releasing something else instead.
    We want to do Dark Knights: Metal as well...
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Superman and Wonder Woman really need some Crossover Pack love.

A friend of mine is really hoping for a Shazam vs. Black Adam Rivals. I personally would love a TMNT crossover, as there is now a Batman vs. TMNT movie.

Or maybe a Multiverse Box 2, as I have already run out of space for my sleeved cards pre-Rebirth.