DC Deck Building: Rebirth Launch Kit online retailer

Hi,

Does anybody know any online retailer that has the DC Deck Building Rebirth Launch Kit available (possibly ship to Canada)?

Will it be available at the e-shop in the near future?

I am looking to acquire the play mat.

Thanks in advance

This may already have been suggested elsewhere, but Cryptozoic really ought to offer these playmats for sale rather than attach them to a launch kit that only retailers can purchase.

Only brick and mortar stores can order the Launch Kit.

We are considering the issue of playmats...
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

my local brick and mortar store in the UK has not been able to order a release kit and the game comes out in the UK next week.

Do we know if these are available in the UK??

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    Only brick and mortar stores can order the Launch Kit.

We are considering the issue of playmats...
    Thanks, I tried asking stores here in Canada, but they said all they saw is the DC DBG: Rebirth available to order.

I really hope you do consider the play mat, I would order that in a heartbeat when it comes available (as welll as the DC Multiverse play mat :-) ).

I've offered to pay my local store owner the cost to order the starter kits and the various promo kits so that friends and I could have access to the playmats and promo cards to no avail. At first he just said they weren't available to him in Canada, then switched to saying in order to recoup his costs he'd have to sell 10 new sets (which was why I offered to pay for it out of pocket). It's a shame because I really would like to see the introductory scenario for Rebirth, but don't think I'll ever get to.

Here it is:

Training.jpg
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Awww...thanks Matt!