DC Deck building compatibility between sets

Does anyone know where I can find a list of what's compatible with what sets or what is just a stand-alone? I've looked through this forum/website and have seen some of the information I was seeking. I did find some information in a random post from boardgamegeeks.com that is relevant up to Teen Titian release. To the question, I played DC Deckbuilding the original hero's at a friend a loved it! I started looking into getting it myself and have been pleasantly surprised by how many expansion/versions of the game that Cryptozoic offers. The issue I have is I do not know what is playable with what or if they all stand alone. I found a random post that explains up to Teen Titan release.

Then i found the Multiverse, and that seems to be just a deck box but has cards in it, so i don't know what "core" set that is playable with..... and now Rebirth which I think is an updated of the original but not entirely sure.

Any help would be much appreciated, or a point in the right direction would be just as lovely. Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigk19 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find a list of what's compatible with what sets or what is just a stand-alone? I've looked through this forum/website and have seen some of the information I was seeking. I did find some information in a random post from boardgamegeeks.com that is relevant up to Teen Titian release. To the question, I played DC Deckbuilding the original hero's at a friend a loved it! I started looking into getting it myself and have been pleasantly surprised by how many expansion/versions of the game that Cryptozoic offers. The issue I have is I do not know what is playable with what or if they all stand alone. I found a random post that explains up to Teen Titan release.

Then i found the Multiverse, and that seems to be just a deck box but has cards in it, so i don't know what "core" set that is playable with..... and now Rebirth which I think is an updated of the original but not entirely sure.

Any help would be much appreciated, or a point in the right direction would be just as lovely. Thank you for your time.
    Most of the sets can be combined without any rules manipulation.

Multiverse is a storage box that includes cards for an alternative game mode that allows you to play with your entire collection at once.

Rebirth can be combined with others, but is mostly its own stand alone cooperative game.

Confrontations, Rivals 1, and Rivals 2 are designed to play together and use the confrontation variant. Some cards can be mixed, but a lot of them won't do anything in the regular game mode.

Base set, Heroes United, Forever Evil, and Teen Titans are all stand alone sets that can be played by themselves or combined with other sets.

Crisis 1-4 adds cooperative play and can be mixed with any set, but is thematically tied to each of the matching big boxes. (BS = 1, HU = 2, FE = 3, and TT = 4).

Crossover Packs can be mixed with any big box. Some would argue that Rogues should be with Forever Evil and Birds of Prey goes with Teen Titans, but they're designed to go with any set.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Quote Originally Posted by aoineko View Post
    Most of the sets can be combined without any rules manipulation.

Multiverse is a storage box that includes cards for an alternative game mode that allows you to play with your entire collection at once.

Rebirth can be combined with others, but is mostly its own stand alone cooperative game.

Confrontations, Rivals 1, and Rivals 2 are designed to play together and use the confrontation variant. Some cards can be mixed, but a lot of them won't do anything in the regular game mode.

Base set, Heroes United, Forever Evil, and Teen Titans are all stand alone sets that can be played by themselves or combined with other sets.

Crisis 1-4 adds cooperative play and can be mixed with any set, but is thematically tied to each of the matching big boxes. (BS = 1, HU = 2, FE = 3, and TT = 4).

Crossover Packs can be mixed with any big box. Some would argue that Rogues should be with Forever Evil and Birds of Prey goes with Teen Titans, but they're designed to go with any set.
    Thank you this was the information i was looking for! I wish it was on each set what it was tied to or what it was compatible with. I'll bookmark this post so i know going forward. Since my friends are not as big of nerds ill start with BS and slowly add to it

Thank you again!