Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is the best board game ever?

One of my personal favorite games is 'Settlers of Catan'. Catan is based partially on luck but a lot of is skill and based on the choices you make. It's a little bit like Risk, except it only takes an hour to play instead of six. It is a good game for between 2 to 6 people if you get an expansion for a bigger board.

Best is a little hard to define and "ever" is a long time. I would say that Catan is game that does not get old quickly, has a lot of room to grow, involves a little humor, a little luck, and little bit of intelligence. Hope you have fun!
    AND
    Last edited by Matt_Hyra; 10-08-2019 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by larry3575 View Post
    One of my personal favorite games is 'Settlers of Catan'"wings io". Catan is based partially on luck but a lot of is skill and based on the choices you make. It's a little bit like Risk, except it only takes an hour to play instead of six. It is a good game for between 2 to 6 people if you get an expansion for a bigger board.

Best is a little hard to define and "ever" is a long time. I would say that Catan is game that does not get old quickly, has a lot of room to grow, involves a little humor, a little luck, and little bit of intelligence. Hope you have fun!
    AND
    One of my personal favorite games is run 3

I loved to play monopoly board game in my childhood. Last week I found this game on Ritecoupons and I purchased it by using Free Online Coupons. Now I am teaching my kids how to play this game lol :P

I am very much interested in playing games especially the board games. I am searching for the best board games available now it will be helpful if you would suggest some of the best games available nowadays. Hope you will share some interesting games. https://parisattractiontours.com

We know that there are lots of online gaming sites are available now and here it shares the details of online free games. Glad to see the details of this Board Game shown from this website. But parents must have a control amplificateur 4g lte over kids game play time. Looking here for more updates regarding the game.

There are lots of game which gave us good entertainment if you're thinking to purchase any game online with coupon codes then lets check out Saving Rite here you will find different types of games coupon with amazing deals & discount that will save your lots of USD.

I've played many board games in my childhood and all were my favorite. Recently I saw many boards game that I used to play in my childhood are available at Saveucoupon, also they are offering amazon promo codes, So I used this code I got huge discount on games.

for me it would be game of thrones !!! i just love it
    Game of thrones quiz for true kings