Thread: Rebirth Results

Rebirth Results

Has anyone completed Rebirth? What was your point total?

Yes! Played a 3 player campaign (Batman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg) and squeaked out a 27 point total, mainly due to having our locations savaged horribly in one scenario where after the opening lineup with one villain, the next cards were 3 villains all of whom showed up right next to their locations. As Batman I sat on one, but the others went to town with no one being able to defend or build the power needed to defeat them for quite a few rounds.
    We are playing a second campaign with different characters (Simon Baz, Aquaman, Superman) and had the same thing happen in scenario 2...

Wow. You got all three side missions both times? Krypto seems rather difficult to get.

No, we only did the buildings one once. Krypto was super hard the first time, but we managed to get it done in Scenario 5 if I recall correctly. I, as Batman, essentially just sat on the first super villain that came out (Despero I think) and waited for the second one to come hoping it would be 9 or 10 cost (I think it was Lex Luthor) and then had both herded to the one spot with 2 Zodiac Crystals used as assists. A confluence of having the right cards early and then Bats having a built in defense card into his starting deck makes it easy to cull it down to basically just defenses in his deck early on.