DC Deck-Building Tournament: Rebirth - January 11th Near Denver, Colorado

Hello fellow DC Deck-Builders,

The Enchanted Grounds in Littleton (3615 West Bowles Avenue. Suite 5, Littleton, CO 80123) will be hosting a Rebirth Competitive Tournament on January 11th from 10 AM to 2 PM. The tournament will consist of 3 rounds of game-play with the Rebirth game set (including content unlocked in later Scenarios). Points will be awarded through each round based on VP standings and the winner will receive a $10 Credit to use on any DC Deck-building Game product. There will be raffle prizes at the end of the event. This event is FREE to enter and requires NO PRE-SIGNUP.

DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Only ONE week until our Rebirth competitive tournament! In anticipation of the event, we are announcing that during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds of play, each character will have their Level 1, 2 and 3 ability cards available (respectively). This should make for some interesting choices as players progress in the rounds and for an engaging 3rd round where your character is at their full potential.
    Last edited by BenJazz; 01-04-2020 at 01:54 PM.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Looks like I'm gonna have to miss this one, unfortunately. It sounds like it's gonna be a fun one, so I'm pretty bummed, but I had a major family emergency come up over the holidays. Hopefully we'll get things figured out enough that I can make it to the next one!