Cryptozoic Entertainment Card Game Compatible Sets?

Looking to get into this game, but I have no clue what is compatible with what. It seems like they have spin offs that don't work with each other, and the listings say they work with a few other sets, but I assume maybe it's because that's all that was out at the time. Anyone who actually plays know what sets are part of a single compatible game whatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin?
    Last edited by GaelBennett; 02-04-2020 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GaelBennett View Post
    Looking to get into this game, but I have no clue what is compatible with what. It seems like they have spin offs that don't work with each other, and the listings say they work with a few other sets, but I assume maybe it's because that's all that was out at the time. Anyone who actually plays know what sets are part of a single compatible game?
    All DC sets are compatible in that they contain some number of cards that can be mixed. If you are looking at 100% compatibility there are 3 lines:

Rebirth (Full coop) which currently only has the Rebirth set.

Confrontations (1v1 or 2v2) which has the Confrontations big box, Rivals Batman v Joker, and Rivals Green Lantern v Sinestro.

All other sets fall into the normal mode and can be mixed. Base games only offer competitive play, but the Crisis expansions add cooperative play.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer