Batman Animated series Rogues Gallery.

Ok so I got into collecting the Animated series toy line and I cant seem to find the Rogues gallery set anywhere except on Ebay for tons of money. I know its older but I feel like it commands too much money. Was this a super limited set or something? Also does anyone have a suggestion for a place to try out to try and find it even if its online? I go to a few cons every year (the next one is in may) but I live in Michigan and I dont really feel like there are many shops around here that have those figures at all let alone any older ones. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Oh, it is really super. if you have collected the animated series of batman then please share it with us. I am also a great fan of it like you and really interested in it. So please share it. garage door repair parts

It was so nice to see the details regarding this Batman animated series discussed here. Batman is one of the everloving cartoon characters for kids. The animated series shared here Vegan Diet gives them lots of entertainment. I am expecting more details here.