Where does the "Batman works alone" myth even comes from?

Batman debuted on May 1939, Robin debuted on April 1940, 11 issues after Batman, and not even a year after the latter's debut.

Robin debuted before, and not limited to: Joker, Catwoman, Scarecrow, Penguin, Two-Face, Riddler, Mad Hatter, Clayface, Mr Freeze, Poison Ivy, Alfred, Leslie Thompkins, Lucius Fox, Vicki Vale, Wayne Enterprises, the Batcave, the Bat-Signal, heck, Robin debuted before Gotham City was even CALLED Gotham.

There are precisely 6 elements from the Batman mythos that still remains to this day that debuted before Robin: Batman himself, his origin story, Commissioner Gordon, Hugo Strange, the Batmobile and Wayne Manor.

But despite all of this, it's a persistent claim among casuals that "Batman works alone" and that "Batman should go back to being a solo crimefighter".

Why is that?

I'm so wondered how come I do not know about this Batman works alone since I consider myself a huge fan of Batman. I love Batman most among the superheroes. He's really a true hero that does not own any inhuman superpowers. outsourcing photo enhancement services

Batman is one of my favorite fictional characters. And when I was a kid I really believed that pass cbd drug test Batman is a real being and I was so sad when I came to know that he is only a fictional character that lives in movies and books.