Cryptozoic Entertainment Card Game Compatible Sets?

Looking to get into this game, but I have no clue what is compatible with what. It seems like they have spin offs that don't work with each other, and the listings say they work with a few other sets, but I assume maybe it's because that's all that was out at the time. Anyone who actually plays know what sets are part of a single compatible game whatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin?
    Last edited by GaelBennett; 02-04-2020 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GaelBennett View Post
    Looking to get into this game, but I have no clue what is compatible with what. It seems like they have spin offs that don't work with each other, and the listings say they work with a few other sets, but I assume maybe it's because that's all that was out at the time. Anyone who actually plays know what sets are part of a single compatible game?
    All DC sets are compatible in that they contain some number of cards that can be mixed. If you are looking at 100% compatibility there are 3 lines:

Rebirth (Full coop) which currently only has the Rebirth set.

Confrontations (1v1 or 2v2) which has the Confrontations big box, Rivals Batman v Joker, and Rivals Green Lantern v Sinestro.

All other sets fall into the normal mode and can be mixed. Base games only offer competitive play, but the Crisis expansions add cooperative play.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Hey, games lover if you are in trouble with your network connection which doesn't give you proper internet range while you are playing games. Then you need to set up an extender with your wifi router. Who extends your internet range In every corner of your home for more information you can visit our website which is here as the name of Nighthawk Login. We will assist you with your best.