Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I didn't even know preorders were live, damn

Same, my FLGS doesn't seem to be getting this product in anytime soon too. I'll have to wait it out!

Hopefully they offer the Clayface promo with purchases from this site. I can't even go to my FLGS. The hours they are now open don't work for me

I got the Cryptozoic email today. The game comes out August 12. Will we be able to order more through Cryptozoic?

Baby Yeti
    I'm from Spain and preordered DNM in Zatu Games, UK. Shipping and customs from USA are very expensive. Will Zatu Games provide Clayface promo?

Do we just have to preorder from a FLGS or Cryptozoic for Clayface or only from this site?

More Dark Nights Metal boxes are in the Cryptozoic e-store.

Pre-ordered it when the second wave of preorders went live! Thought it was releasing today, but I suppose shipping will be later.

I'm so sad. My flgs only was able to get 2 copies from their distributor of the 3 I ordered . I hope when the 3rd gets sent to him it still will have the Clayface promo. The order volume was so high they capped him

I managed to find a distributor with the help of Light IT. They helped me promote music at a very low cost. I also plan to soon create a website where you can sell and buy ready-made music. I think this will be useful to many people.
    Last edited by Mario01; 09-23-2020 at 04:20 AM.