Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by gerrymul View Post
    I thought the Clayface promo was only direct from the Cryptozoic store. I know my copy didn't have it, only the Deadshot oversize promo.
    I thought from the promotional videos about Metal that LGSs would be getting it as well. I had mine preordered from my store for months but they never received any copies of the Clayface promo. I reached out to Cryptozoic, and my game store did also, but we didn't get anywhere. Now people are trying to sell them for like $50 online and it drives me nuts because it's more than the game itself. I love the first printing promos because it's clear what you have to do to get one. Eventually I suppose it will get put on the Cryptozoic store, so I'll just keep an eye out there. I know it's not that important, but it feels incomplete until I finally get my hands on one.

I hear you. Although it's an odd card to play I would imagine given how many weaknesses are out there.

Recently something happened: an acquaintance of mine transferred money from abroad through a bank, but the bank had problems and the money was "frozen". So it is safer with cryptocurrencies. By the way, I learned about how to transfer money in cryptocurrency on the Cryptocurrency Blog. Guys, what do you know about this Blog.Switchere.com? Is it worth it to bookmark or not worth my time on it? Thank you all in advance.
    Last edited by hojoos; 10-02-2020 at 04:56 AM.

@aoineko

I played my first three games of Dark Nights Metal and was actually able to get the full 10 VP from Element X in one of the games. When I defeated Barbatos, I was able to clear the 4 weaknesses in my discard pile.

I remember you mentioned that no one got the full 10 VP from Element X during playtesting.

One question about compatibility with other sets. In the DNM rules there are some instructions about using any crossover with this set, but nothing about crissis set. It is possible to use some crissis set to play cooperative with DNM?? How rescue would be used then?
    Any idea or clarification about this?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    @aoineko

I played my first three games of Dark Nights Metal and was actually able to get the full 10 VP from Element X in one of the games. When I defeated Barbatos, I was able to clear the 4 weaknesses in my discard pile.

I remember you mentioned that no one got the full 10 VP from Element X during playtesting.
    Wow, awesome job!
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Wondo View Post
    One question about compatibility with other sets. In the DNM rules there are some instructions about using any crossover with this set, but nothing about crissis set. It is possible to use some crissis set to play cooperative with DNM?? How rescue would be used then?
    Any idea or clarification about this?
    You can just follow the normal Crisis rules. It would likely be on the easier side with the rescue mechanic. You could up the difficulty by saying you can't beat a Super-Villain while you control a Weakness.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer