About DC Essentials..

Hello everyone,,
    Im pretty bummed out because of the cancellation of DC ICONS and was hoping that DC Icons would be the Marvel Legends equivalent version. With DC Essentials coming, is that going to be the long term line like Marvel Legends?

ALSO why do the figures of DC Essentials have large groins it looks ugly.

Hi all, really good to know about the DC collections. How To Boost Cell Signal It is really interesting for us to get this one to read. I hope that you all like this one very much. Keep sharing me such articles. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardus View Post
    ALSO why do the figures of DC Essentials have large groins it looks ugly.
    Until you paid attention to it, I did not even notice this feature. Frankly speaking, it is not striking to me, the figures look very organic.

It is really interesting to know more about these DC collectibles. Here they are providing a very good detailed description with covering all sort of information about it.It is really interesting and thank you so much for sharing it with us Chivas Regal 12 Year Old Blended Scotch Whiskey

Quote Originally Posted by Noahharry View Post
    It is really interesting to know more about these DC collectibles. Here they are providing a very good detailed description with covering all sort of information about it.It is really interesting and thank you so much for sharing it with us Chivas Regal 12 Year Old Blended Scotch Whiskey
    Of course, DC collection items become much more useful with Whisky, right?