Preview Video For Dark Nights: Metal

I just watched a preview of the DC Deck-Building Game Dark Nights: Metal on twitch from the Gama Expo... and I am so hype! We finally get Plastic Man as a playable character. Not only that, but we're also getting 11 playable characters! Technically 12 characters with Deathstroke being a promo. There's a new "Metal" card type in the game (foiled cards) and they have their own unique effect. The set releases this summer at Gen Con. I was able to read a couple of characters' abilities. I will post those at the bottom.

Check out the 6 min long video in the link below. Dark Nights: Metal starts at the 4:50:42 mark.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/565487254

Deathstroke: Once per turn, if you destroy a card, draw a card.

Kendra Saunders: Once during each of your turns, if you control 2 or more Villains and/or Heroes, +2 Power.

Mister terrific: Once during each of your turns, you may gain a weakness and put it into your hand. If you do, draw 2 cards.

Cyborg: Once during each of your turns, plus one power for each metal card you control.

Plastic Man: Once during each of your turns, you may have the first card you play gain a type or subtype of your choice.

Wow! This is really exciting! Those foil cards look awesome, can't wait to sleeve up and play after GenCon!

This looks SICK! I can't wait until it releases at retail. We've needed a return to classic DCDBG for a long time, and I love what they're doing with it. Just a few months away!

I've examined the video and grabbed what I believe is the correct text for the rest of the Super Heroes. Obviously, given the limitations of video playback, the text was extremely fuzzy, so these might not be ENTIRELY accurate, but I'm fairly confident in everything that's not in parentheses. The stuff in parentheses was either completely illegible or remained hidden for the entire video, so I've made my best guess based on the abilities of other Super Heroes and past experience with the game.

Wonder Woman: Once during each of your turns, if you control 2 or more Equipment and/or Super Powers, draw 2 cards, then discard 2 cards.

Hal Jordan: The second time you buy or gain a card (from the?) Line-Up during each of your turns, you may (destroy?) a Starter you control.

Doctor Fate: Once during each of your turns, if you control 2 or more Heroes and/or Equipment, put up to 3 cards with cost (0?) from your discard pile into your hand.

Aquaman: Once during each of your turns, if you (control 2 or more?) Villains and/or Super Powers, +2 Power (and you may put?) cards you gain this turn on top (of your deck?).

Superman: It requires (3?) Weakness cards for your Characters to become Captured. (Reminder text in italics that I can't quite make out.) Each time you play a Weakness +(1?) Power.

Batman: Each time you play a Weakness, look at the top card of your deck. Destroy it or (leave?) it.

The Flash: Once during each of your turns, when you play a Defense, draw a card.

I wonder what the ability on The Batman Who Laughs says.