Possible Future for Naruto??

t looks to me as if the Naruto DBG didn't do particularly well, so this may be a long shot, but any chance we'll see something more for this game in the future? I only ask because the last post I saw anybody asking about it was 2016, and Speed Test essay writer was crossing my fingers that something had changed.
    Last edited by LennoxConner; 08-06-2020 at 01:33 AM.

One of Crypto's employees confirmed they no longer have the rights to make Naruto games.

Naruto next Generation. Spoilers ahead. Naruto Shippuden continues Naruto after Sasuke left the village and after Naruto trainee with Jiraya for 2 years. Boruto:Naruto next Generation, is after Naruto became hokage and he has a son and daughter. And so does every other main character we know from the original series. And we get to see there lives and the adventures they go one. There is your answer and also check my new blog on BIN checker. Have a good day. Bye!

After the mysterious Isshiki Ohtsutsuki possessed Jigen, Naruto finds himself in a very difficult position, facing a villain like no other: a true alien god well-positioned to consume all chakra on Earth. custom knife engraving near me - GunEngraver